Here’s a simple Spring Must-Do List to help you make the most of your time with the kids this season. This list of classic childhood crafts and activities are perfect for welcoming Spring and celebrating all that it has to offer! Do you have a favorite Spring activity to share? We would love to hear from you. Leave a comment on this post and tell us about it! Here’s to wonderful Spring moments and simple pleasures ahead!
Here is our Spring Must-Do List:
- Craft up a fairy door!
- Plant seeds.
- Look for a rainbow.
- Jump in a puddle!
- Make and fly a kite.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go on a flower photo walk.
- Make your own bubble solution.
- Blow bubbles!
- Make tissue paper flowers.
- Create nature packs for spontaneous outdoor adventures!
- Make bird feeders from recyclables.
- Make mud pies.
- Read a Spring themed book.
- Go to a pond and look for tadpoles.
- Explore a new-to-you playground or park.
- Draw a sidewalk chalk masterpiece.
- Have a jelly bean taste-test. Graph your family’s favorites.
- Make paper hats.
- Use soda bottles to stamp flower printed wrapping paper.
- Paint with watercolors.
- Use our free printable comic book pages to draw comics!
- Build a pillow fort on a rainy afternoon.
- Make a shadow puppet theater.
- Make sidewalk chalk paint!
For more Spring activities to do with the kids, check out our Ways to Play Spring 2015 Printable Calendar . It’s full of fun and festive kid-friendly activities for March, April, and May!
You may also like:
- 20 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 50 Inspiring Ideas for Rainy Day Fun with Kids
- Learning Activities to Welcome Spring
- Simple Ways to Show Your Child Love in Spring