Are you looking forward to Fall? Need some kid-friendly activities to help celebrate the season?? Here are 20 of our family’s favorite Fall activities that have become special traditions.
1. Go Apple Picking — This is one of my favorite family traditions for Fall! Afterwards, we bake apple pies and make homemade apple sauce with our fresh picked apples. Yum!
2. Indoor Apple Picking — For those times when the weather just doesn’t cooperate.
3. Craft Up Some Candy Corn Treat Bags — Fill with popcorn and watch a movie!
3. Homemade Photo Frames — to perserve those precious Fall memories, or give to family and friends.
4. Apple Taste-Testing — Hey, it’s a tough job, but somebody has to ensure all those apples are as yummy as they appear. Don’t forget to bring out the dips, sprinkles, and toppings!
5. Decorate a Window for Fall — One of our all-time favorite art activities!
6. Make a Gratitude Activity Jar — as a reminder to cultivate gratitude, introduce kids to various ways of giving back to their community, and countdown the days until Thanksgiving. Here are 5 Simple Ways to Foster Gratitude in Kids.
7. Make Marshmallow Pumpkins — A fun and tasty treat that’s super easy to make!
8. Visit the Pumpkin Patch — Bring the camera, and capture your cheesiest smile.
9. Craft Up Some Festive Finger Puppets — Emily thought these bat finger puppets were adorable!
10. Make an Adorable Owl Family — All you need are cardboard tubes, paint, and some googly eyes!
11. Go for a Beautiful Autumn Hike — Let the kids work off some of their extra energy and enjoy the crisp fresh air!
12. Paint a Fall Tree — This was one of Clara favorite activities for Fall.
13. Visit a Corn Maze — It just isn’t Fall without a run through the corn maze!
15. Go on an Autumn Treasure Hunt — our free printable can help to get your started.
Other Ideas We Love: