This post is dedicated to my dad, James Kraemer (Dec. 1948 – Oct. 2012), a man who lived a life dedicated to love, and taught me to do the same. In loving memory of all our good times together.
Is your life in need of more awesomeness? Do you go about your day wishing for a bit more excitement? Looking for a few easy ways to make the day awesome??
Here are 20 of my favorite ways to turn a blah day into an awesome one:
1. Wake up with a smile.
2. Try something new.
4. Give sincere compliments.
5. Be Young Again — Think of something you always wanted to do when you were a kid. Find a way to make it happen.
6. Play with your food.
7. Go someplace interesting.
8. Write a thank you note.
9. Get messy.
10. Hide single dollar bills in the toy section of the dollar store for kids to find.
11. Read to a child.
12. Paint something. Use every color of the rainbow.
13. SMILE (again) just because.
14. Give someone a hug!
15. Spend at least 15 minutes playing with play dough.
16. Living room dance party.
17. Bake a special treat to share with a friend.
18. Watch the sunset.
19. Call an old friend and reconnect.
20. Start a Gratitude Journal — Count your blessings to invite more of them into your life!