Are you getting ready to ring in the New Year with the kids? Our friends at Netflix have made it easy for families to celebrate New Year’s Eve together with a new original series on Netflix Streaming — “All Hail King Julien“! The first five episodes are now available. What better way to party than with the biggest party animal from the film Madagascar? A big thank you to Netflix for sponsoring today’s creative New Year’s Eve countdown activities!
photo (c) Dreamworks Animation
Did you know that there is a 3 minute clip of King Julien hosting his own on-demand New Year’s Eve countdown? Since it is available to stream whenever you would like, it would be a great option for ringing in the New Year a few hours earlier for little ones who want to join in the celebration without staying up until midnight.
More New Year’s Eve Activities for Kids:
- Have a Bubble Wrap Stomp — tape bubble wrap to a hard surface floor, and invite the kids to jump on it when the clock strikes 12.
- Countdown Goody Bags — filled with treats and activities from the dollar store.
- 5 Kid-Friendly New Year’s Eve Crafts and Activities — from around the web.
- New Year’s Eve Jingle Bell Noisemaker Bracelet — Emily loved ringing in the new year with this bracelet!
- Craft Up a Sparkly New Year Banner — made with empty cereal boxes and tin foil.
- Host a Family Game Night — here are 10 of our favorite tips and recommended games for the whole family to enjoy!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Netflix StreamTeam and this is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.