Are you tired of Winter? Is Spring not arriving quickly enough for you?? Then it’s time to take matters into your own hands with these five easy Spring crafts for kids that are sure to make you smile!
1. Colorful Spring Branch Craft — A beautiful way to welcome Spring, and even the littlest crafters can make this with beautiful results!
2. Learn how to make Tissue Paper Flowers — If the flowers aren’t blooming quite fast enough for you, why not make some of your own?
3. Create a Giant Sunflower — These look so bright and cheery hanging from the ceiling of a child’s room!
4. Draw a colorful Sidewalk Butterfly Garden — Make your neighbors smile too!
5. Try a fun Outdoor Color Match Activity — Enjoy some fresh air and celebrate all the wonderful colors of Spring!