Summer will be here soon and that means it is time for grilling! This is one of our family’s new favorite grilled chicken recipes that is full of flavor and simple to prepare. This ranch grilled chicken with baby red potatoes would be perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduations, or your next Summer BBQ! Having a bit Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing for dipping helped convince my youngest to try a variety of vegetables she now enjoys — bell peppers, carrots, celery, and more. I loved that this recipe is one that our entire family enjoys!
Ranch Grilled Chicken Recipe with Baby Red Potatoes
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (optional)
- 4-5 cups of baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, paprika, and fresh parsley in a small bowl. Drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle half of the ranch mixture onto the chicken. Combine 2 tbsp. of the olive oil and the remaining ranch mixture in a large bowl. Add the baby potatoes and stir well to coat. Spoon the potatoes into foil packets (include a sprig of fresh rosemary on top, if desired) for the grill. Place the foil potato packets onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes before adding the chicken. Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F. Serve with steamed broccoli. This recipe was so flavorful and delicious! If you happen to have any leftover chicken, you can cut into thin slices or dice them for a salad with lettuce, corn, and black beans or added to a wrap too! I love having options for lunch the next day, and this recipe makes me look forward to leftovers!
More Recipes to Try:
Tip — Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix is quite versatile besides being used for salads or dips. Try sprinkling it on corn on the cob, baked potatoes, or even pork chops. Yum! For more inspiring recipes using Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, click here.
You can also connect with them on social media:
Check out Hidden Valley® Ranch recipes, tell us what you are most likely to try in the comments, and get a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/6/2016 – 6/26/2016