Do you have pool noodles sitting around at home collecting dust from last Summer? Wish you could put them to use with something other than a pool for the Fall and Winter months? Need a few creative ideas for inspiration?? Here are seven of our favorite ways to use pool noodles:
1. Hammer Time — Cut up pool noodles to make a foam base for hammering practice.
2. Stamping Fun — Slice up pool noodles to make foam stamps! Perfect for homemade wrapping paper.
4. Beading — Sliced up pool noodles can be used as large beads for tots or preschoolers to work on those ever important fine-motor skills.
5. Build a Marble Run — Make it as simple or elaborate as you’d like. This is a great activity for developing early problem-solving skills!
6. Wreath Making — Bend a pool noodle into a circle and hold in place with duct tape. Use as a base for making wreathes!
7. Hockey — For a safer version of hockey, cut a pool noodle in half to use as hockey sticks. A bouncy ball is a great puck for little ones. Plenty of active playtime fun!