Happy SPRING!!!! The girls were so excited to see some bugs at the playground this afternoon — a sign of warmer weather! Here are some of our favorite crafts to celebrate….. bugs!
1. Creepy Crawly Seek n Find — Recycle a clear plastic container to make your own Seek n Find toy.
2. Giant Butterflies — Make giant butterflies… that really fly!
3. Light-Up Fireflies — Simple, and fun!
4. Ladybug Cuteness — Turn color coding labels into adorable ladybugs.
5. Love Bugs — Spread some love around the house, then go on a love bug scavenger hunt!
6. Blinky Bugs — Emily really loved making these blinky bugs with a bit of help from her dad. One of them sits on top of our refrigerator, and blinks whenever someone opens or closes the door to the fridge!
7. Tissue Paper Butterflies — I love how something as simple as tissue paper and pipe cleaners can make kids so happy!