Can you believe how quickly this Summer is flying by?? School will be back in session in just a few weeks! To help stretch your back-to-school shopping budget, here are some ideas of school supplies you can make yourself using materials you probably already have on-hand.
1. Apple Printed Book Cover — Have a few paper grocery bags at home? These apple printed book covers are super-cute, very easy, and frugal to make!
2. No Sew Pencil Case — Made from craft foam, ribbon, colored duct tape, and some velcro. NO sewing!!
3. Sticky Note Bookmark — Having sticky notes on a bookmark make note-taking easy!
4. Photo Name Labels — A fun photo project AND great way to label the kids’ belongings.
5. Reusable 2-in-1 Sandwich Wrap and Placemat – Just one of the many ways you can reuse an empty cereal box liner bag.