Here is how to make a colorful Spring snack for kids:
Gather your materials. To make these adorable butterflies, you will need:
- Goldfish® Crackers — We love the Colors variety for this project, but any Goldfish crackers will do!
- Snack sized zipper topped bags
- Washi Tape
- Fine point marker
- Pipe cleaners
Fill the zipper-topped bag with yummy Goldfish crackers, and leave a bit of space in the middle of the bag. Let out as much air as possible. Seal up the bag. Bend the pipe cleaner into a “V” shape and curl the ends to look like antennae. Add a strip of washi tape to the clothespin, and use a marker to add eyes and a smile! Put It All Together:
Use the clothespin to hold the center of the zipper bag and the pipe cleaner antenna. Enjoy your yummy butterfly snack!
More to Explore:
After making these butterfly snacks, my 10 year old was inspired to create a short stop-motion video to make them come to life. Lots of imaginative fun!
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 4/1/14 – 5/31/15 Be sure to visit the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!