One of our favorite Summertime family activities is to make s’mores together! I thought it would be fun to put together a few s’mores making kits to deliver to some local friends to help kickstart the Summer. The kids and I had so much fun making these and giving them out, and I love that they can be made with just a few ingredients – perfect for last-minute gift-giving! Here’s how to make a S’mores Kit of your own, and I have even included a free printable label template (see below) for this quick and easy gift.
How to Make a Summer S’mores Kit:
- Large Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
- Plastic Zip Bags
- Paper Gift Bags
- Tissue Paper
- Full-Sheet Labels
- Downloaded Printable Label Template
1. Download the Summer S’mores Kit Printable Label template onto a label sheet. Cut it out and set it aside.
2. In separate plastic zipper bags, add marshmallows, graham crackers, and a couple of chocolate bars. Combine all of the bags into a small paper gift bag, and add tissue paper for gift giving.
3. Add the Summer S’mores Kit label to the outside of the bag, and give it to someone special to enjoy this Summer!
Recommended for You:
Ways to Play Summer Calendar 2014 Printable
Includes activities and play ideas for the months of June, July, and August so you can start planning for Summer NOW:
– Uses mostly common household items you probably already have on-hand. Creative ideas for Summer fun in your own backyard!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.