This DIY Personalized Homework Station is a useful project that teens or tweens can customize to enhance their work space for back-to-school! There is plenty of room for memos and important notes. My daughter loves this personalized workstation using Fujifilm INSTAX photos to display fun memories! The chalkboard surface is perfect for jotting down assignments or upcoming due dates. There is plenty of room for memo pads and sticky notes too! I love how this homework station fosters organization skills and inspires lots of focused concentration!
To make a personalized homework station of your own, you will need:
- Chalkboard Paper
- Tri Fold Foam Display Board (cut into half, so each board will make two homework stations)
- Small Photos — We LOVE the look of the Fujifilm INSTAX photos for this project!!
- Binder Clips
- Twine or String
- Memo Pads or Sticky Notes
- Colored Masking Tape
- Stickers (optional)
Once the tri-fold foam display board is cut into half, cover the center wall with chalkboard paper and secure with coloring masking tape to hold into place. We used some patterned wrapping paper to create a pocket for tucking in notes or other papers. Use glue to attach a variety of memo pads or sticky note pads to the sides of the homework station. At the top of the center wall, attach binder clips and tie string or twine to create a photo wire. Use clothespins to clip your favorite Fujifilm Instax photos to the string! We love the Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 70 for capturing sweet snapshots that can create a personalized display almost instantly. Plus, it is super cute and very easy to use! The Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 70 is the step-up model to the Mini 8 and offers a more advanced feature set, including: an updated camera design, improved picture quality (especially in dark scenes), a new selfie mode (with selfie mirror), and a tripod socket. It is perfect for creating instant photos anywhere and any time!
When the homework station is not in use, it folds flat for easy storage. With just a few more supplies (pencils, pens, scissors), my daughter has everything she needs to complete her homework within reach. Plus, she can proudly display her favorite Fujifilm INSTAX photos quickly and easily to make this workspace her very own customized creation!
How do you help your kids concentrate for school? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/1/2016 – 9/1/2016
Be sure to visit the Fujifilm 2H on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!