Here’s a quick Mother’s Day gift kids can make that is sure to make Mom happy, especially if she is a fan of delicious dark chocolate! These sweet chocolate bouquets are so much fun to make! I love how bright and cheerful they look when arranged in a small vase. My 5 year old could make these with very little help from me, and she was so proud of herself! We will be making more of them together for her grandmothers and other special friends. And of course snacking on some yummy dark chocolate along the way!!
Speaking of chocolate, have you tried the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Dove® Promises?? They are such a special and delicious treat! Dove uses carefully selected cocoa beans and a special process to create its signature silky-smooth texture. So yummy!
To make a chocolate bouquet of your own, you will need:
- Bag of PROMISES by DOVE® (we used Silky Smooth Almond Dark Chocolate) Yum!!
- Tissue paper
- Chenille Stems
1. Wrap a chenille stem around a PROMISE. Set aside.
2. Layer 3 sheets of tissue paper, and cut to about a 5 x 7 inch rectangle. Fold the layered sheets accordion style.
3. Wrap remaining chenille stem around the middle of the folded tissue paper.
4. Carefully separate the layers of tissue paper to form the flower. Wrap an additional chenille stem for added stem length.
5. Repeat step 1-4 to create more flowers for your bouquet and give your gift to a special Mom!
For more information on DOVE chocolate:
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herin are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.