Are you looking for a few unique holiday gift ideas that are useful and low-clutter? Here are five of our family’s most favorite subscription services that are sure to have the recipient thinking of you every month! We love to give (and receive) each of the gift ideas listed here!
(image courtesy of KiwiCrate.com)
1. Kiwi Crate — For families with kids between the ages of 3-7, a Kiwi subscription may be the perfect gift! Each month, Kiwi Crate mails themed crates filled with plenty of inspiring projects along with all of the supplies needed for arts, science, crafts projects and more. Subscriptions start at $19.95 per month and supplies for siblings can be added on for just $7.95 per month. For a crafty family, this is the perfect gift! Click here to see sample crates.
2. Highlights, Highlights High Five, and *NEW* Highlights Hello — Want to encourage an early love of reading? A subscription to Highlights magazine is ideal for kids 8-12 years of age, and each issue is highly educational. Highlights High Five is designed for kids ages 2-6, and now Highlights has just introduced a brand NEW baby magazine, Highlights Hello! Each issue features age-appropriate stories, hidden pictures, and with the exception of Hello, inspiring crafts and recipes the kids are sure to love! My girls look forward to receiving their copies in the mail every month!!
(image courtesy of LittlePassports.com)
3. Little Passports — If you’re looking to expose the kids to other cultures, traditions, and world travel, look no further than Little Passports. Little Passports is a service that allows kids to follow their characters of Sam and Sofia as they travel around the world and sends them a letter, fun souvenirs, stickers, photos, and access to educational online games every month. Plans start at $10.95 per month and you can chose from a World Wide edition (designed for kids ages 5-10) or a USA edition (designed for kids ages 7-12). A great way to introduce young kids to the excitement of travel from their own mailboxes!
4. Spotify — For those families or individuals who are super difficult to shop for, consider gifting a subscription to the music service Spotify. Users can create accounts for free that allows for customized playlists that can be shared with friends, but Spotify occasionally plays ads with free accounts. Premium Spotify accounts allow users to stream their customized playlists to mobile devices while on-the-go, save playlists offline, and eliminates all ads. It’s like unlocking the entire iTunes music store! Spotify Unlimited plans start at just $4.95 per month, and Spotify Premium is $9.99 per month with the first 30 days free.
(image courtesy of eMeals.com)
5. eMeals – I love how eMeals takes virtually all of the time and work out of meal planning, and makes my life so much easier by doing so. With plans starting at just $5 per month, the eMeals subscription service helps me save money at the grocery store by taking advantage of local sales with each week’s menu plan and customizing the list for my grocery store. LOVE!
Do you have a favorite subscription service gift that isn’t listed here? Leave a comment and share your ideas with us!
(Note: Some links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)