The girls started to get a bit hungry on the way back from visiting with Grandma and Papock. We stopped at a rest stop, and realized we had snacks, but no cups or bowls to serve them in. The solution? Mark’s origami skills and a sheet of paper!
DIY: On-the-Go Snack Cup from a Sheet of Paper
October 25, 2009 by
You won’t believe how quick and easy this is!
Mark has graciously provided us with a quick tutorial. Thanks, Honey! Here’s how to make your own On-the-Go Snack Cup.
1. Begin with a square sheet of paper.
2. Fold in half to form a triangle.
3. Pull down one flap as shown. Fold into place.
4. Bring the flap back up again, and use the crease as a marker for your next fold.
8. Flip the cup over, and repeat with the remaining top flap.
9. Fill with tasty snacks!
Now just think of all the “oohs and ahhs” you’ll get at the playground when you whip up one of these in a matter of seconds! Or… maybe that’s the sort of thing that only happens in my craft fantasies.