NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
Valerie Deneen, Inner Child Fun, @InnerChildFun, and its contributors are used interchangeably as “Inner Child Fun” in the following rules.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries on a particular giveaway through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by performing an action such as mentioning on Twitter, or blogging about the giveaway).
3. Disclaimer. Inner Child Fun will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Inner Child Fun or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using “And the Winner is…” plugin for WordPress on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Inner Child Fun or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Inner Child Fun may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Inner Child Fun are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Inner Child Fun and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Inner Child Fun any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering any giveaway through this website, you release Inner Child Fun from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Giveaway parameters that pertain to Twitter Parties/Giveaways are listed below; otherwise all provisions listed in the official rules above apply.
Twitter Party/Giveaway Rules:
Twitter Parties/Giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter is completely released of all liability from each entrant in any Parties/Giveaways. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Giveaways must be directed to the Sponsor and not Twitter.
Inner Child Fun (@InnerChildFun) will define the entry period (starting and concluding times) at the time the Twitter Party is announced (the “Entry Period”). Twitter Parties/Giveaways are open to those with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise specified. Participants must use the designated hashtag in order to qualify to win a prize. @InnerChildFun will choose winners at random using Twitter search by refreshing the search page after each question is asked. (NOTE: Winner must be participating in chat and not just retweeting). All decisions are final.
Odds of being chosen as a selected Winner depend on the total number of entries. @InnerChildFun will tweet the names of selected entrants following the Entry Period on the date designated. Each entrant is limited to one (1) prize.
Once declared a Winner, the selected entrant must respond to Inner Child Fun via Twitter (@InnerChildFun) acknowledging the acceptance of the prize as awarded.
If the entrant does not acknowledge the acceptance of the prize before the designated date and time, the entrant will be forfeited (and will forfeit any right to his or her prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deem the next eligible entrant to be a selected Winner.
Neither the party sponsor nor the hostess @InnerChildFun is responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Twitter updates, including those from private Twitter accounts.