Here are some ways you can help to support Inner Child Fun, so we can continue to post fun, unique, easy, and frugal activities:
– Recommend Inner Child Fun to all of your friends, family members, co-workers, children’s teachers, moms clubs, homeschool groups, pediatricians and any one else you think may be interested!
– Spread the word by liking us on Facebook, subscribing to our feed, or following us on Twitter. You can evensign up for Sponsored Tweets using my links and I will get a small referral fee, while you make some extra money tweeting — A win, win!!
– If you have a blog, link back to Inner Child Fun. Use the button on the sidebar, or you may include one photo from the blog in your post with a link back here.
– If you have done any of the projects we’ve featured here, or were inspired by our blog to create your own version, please blog about it and link back to us!
– Leave a Tip in the Jar– Any amount is very much appreciated, and goes right back into the blog to help make this site even better!!! As a special thank you, you will receive a personal email with an original photo detailingexactly how your donation has been spent and how it has helped us to continue to post unique, fun, easy, and frugal activities!
– When you shop through Amazon using my links, I will be credited with a small percentage of the sale, at no additional cost to you!
Thank you SO much for all of your help and support!!