FLONASE® compensated me in connection with statements made in this post.
Do you have a good relationship with your kids? Most parents would probably say yes, but how do you know for sure? Asking my kids this one question has helped us to connect in ways I could never have anticipated. The one question I ask my kids is this:
What can I do to be a better parent?
Their answers almost always surprise me. Many times, they mention very small things that are a big deal to them. One year, my youngest said that she would love it if I spent more time playing outdoors with her. In the past, seasonal allergies kept me from spending lots of time outside. We live in a valley and the pollen tends to swirl around. It was never long before my eyes would get itchy and watery. Many times, allergy medications would make me feel drowsy. If I was going to spend more time outdoors with my kids, the first step would be to find an allergy remedy that works well for me.
Learning to Seize the Moment
Everything changed the end of last spring when a friend of mine told me about FLONASE® Allergy Relief. She said it was the only allergy medicine that worked for her when she used to live in Texas. Since it is available without a prescription, I decided to give it a try. I’m happy to report that it helped me enjoy the outdoors with fewer allergy symptoms than ever before! Consistency is key. The nasal spray provides relief from irritants and it’s most effective with long term use. This time of year, I’m grateful for FLONASE® to help me take control of my seasonal allergies so I don’t miss any precious moments outdoors with my kids! Oh did you know that FLONASE® also has Children’s Allergy Relief for kids (age 4 and older)? More fun for the family!
Here are some of our all-time favorite ways to seize the moment and play outdoors together:
- Make mega bubbles — fun for kids of all ages!
- Paint with diy sidewalk chalk paint — release your inner artist!
- Build and fly our own kites — lots of active playtime fun.
- Make an outdoor obstacle course — burn off some extra energy!
- Build a fairy garden — lots of great learning opportunities with nature.
Did you know that you can easily earn points whenever you purchase FLONASE® Allergy Relief, watch videos and read articles, complete surveys, complete your member profile, and share content with friends? Be greater than your allergies, while earning Greater Rewards! Join today and you’ll immediately earn points and save up to $4 with a FLONASE® coupon!
Question — How do you like to spend time with your kids outside? I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below and share your ideas with us – plus you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/26/2016 – 6/30/2016
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by FLONASE® or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare