Want to take your fort building activities to the next level? Do your kids enjoy building their own play structures? Looking for something fun to do on a rainy day?? Then you may be interested in learning more about the Fort Magic building kit! Our friends at Fort Magic generously provided us with a kit of our own for the purposes of this Fort Magic review. (Thank you, Fort Magic!)
The Fort Magic kit is made up of over 300 pieces and retails for $200, making it the largest fort building kit available. There are so many possibilities to explore! Can’t wait to get your hands on a kit of your own?
Fort Magic is available for purchase on Amazon (free shipping with Prime membership).
Things We Love About Fort Magic:
- Fosters virtually endless creativity and imagination.
- One kit provides countless building opportunities! My kids loved building the cottage, riverboat, and race car so far!!
- Appeals to a wide age-range of kids (and adults). Recommended for ages 5 ½ and up.
- Pieces are easy to put together and take a part.
- The included instruction booklet contains easy to follow diagrams, making the building process very straight-forward!
- Fort Magic pipes are made of the highest quality PVC.
- Every kit component has been tested by a 3rd party independent lab approved by the CPSC and has been safety certified for children 3 and over.
Now the FUN part!
One very lucky Inner Child Fun reader will win a Fort Magic kit courtesy of Fort Magic!!! Giveaway is open to US residents only. (See official giveaway rules.)
To enter for your chance to win, visit the Fort Magic website then come back and leave a comment on this post sharing something you liked or learned!
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 9:30pm EDT, and winner will be selected at random using a WordPress plugin.
This post contains affiliate links.