Happy New Year, friends! We are looking forward to an amazing 2013, and already we have BIG plans for the year ahead.
Thank you for such a great 2012!!! Thank you for all of your support, comments, and for the wonderful emails I have received. With 4.8 million page views, over 34,000 comments, and hundreds of thousands of pins, I am forever grateful to you.
A big thank you to our amazing sponsors, in particular, Melissa & Doug, Stonyfield, and Highlights for Children. Their generous sponsorship makes it possible for me to be home with my kids, and in turn share more craft and activity ideas with you!
A few of the things you can look forward to in 2013:
1. Our NEW sister site, Inner Child Learning — Thanks to the lovely Joyce from Childhood Beckons and super talented contributors like: Val from Collecting the Moments, Melissa from Fireflies and Mud Pies, Aleacia from Dilly-Dali Art, and Angelique from The Magic of Play we have put together a wonderful collaborative blog filled with inspiring play-based learning activities. Be sure to check it out and subscribe to the feed because you won’t want to miss it!
2. Connect with Your Kids Community — If you are on G+, consider joining our brand NEW Connect with Your Kids Community where we’ll be discussing simple ways to savor the moments with your kids. Come join in the conversation — we would love to hear from you!!
3. Quick Craft Video Tutorials — Thanks to our partnership with PBS Digital Studios, we will continue to upload quick craft tutorials to our YouTube channel.
4. Activities, Crafts, and more — As always, we will be sharing plenty of crafts, activity ideas, and lots more!
Our Mission: To provide parents, grandparents, educators, and caregivers of young children with the inspiration and resources they need to better enjoy life with their kids.
What we will provide:
– Permission to PLAY!
– Arts & crafts that foster creativity.
– Boredom busters that inspire the imagination.
– Learning activities to develop your child’s skills for school and beyond.
– Simple pleasures.
– A supportive community on our blog and Facebook page.
We will be WHOLESOME — Providing craft & activity ideas readers can trust.
We will be A SOURCE OF HAPPINESS — Like a virtual playdate on the internet.
We will be TRUTHFUL — Blogging with integrity and choosing brand partners who complement our mission with care.
We will be RESPECTFUL — Recognizing the needs of others and treating each reader with consideration.
From my family to all of you, best wishes for a wonderful New Year!!!