If you are a parent, you know that keeping the kids entertained while waiting at a restaurant is no small task! We rarely go out to eat, but for those special occasions when we do, it’s always nice to have a few fun ideas up my sleeve for keeping the kiddos happy while we wait.
Here are some of our favorite ideas from around the web!
1. Squiggle Art – a simple and fun idea from Make and Takes!
2. Gum Wrapper Chains — I always knew I kept those gum wrappers at the bottom of my purse for a reason. Get the how-to at Gracious Rain.
3. Origami Finger Puppets — These look like so much fun to make! Learn how to make them at dvamasmama.
4. Travel Bag — I Heart Organizing shows how to put together a travel bag with goodies to keep the kids occupied when traveling, waiting at a doctor’s office, or restaurant.
5. Straw Wrapper Rose — How CUTE is this??? Found via How About Orange.
6. Slotted Building Toy — I love how this slotted building toy from Made by Joel (made from cardboard) can be carried in a small candy tin. Perfect for fun on-the-go!
Wishing you and your family a fun (and frugal) weekend!