Looking for a book with practical advice you can actually use? Then you must have a copy of Debbie Lillard’s book Absolutely Organized: A Mom’s Guide to a No-Stress Schedule and Clutter-Free Home. I had the honor of meeting Debbie while taping a recent segment for The 10! Show, and she featured some fabulous ideas for back-to-school organization. Those of you with school-aged children know what I’m talking about when I say backpack management is a full-time job!
- Simple, yet effective solutions every household can use.
- I love how the book begins with Organizing Your Time. This is one aspect of organization most other books ignore, but it is crucial for busy moms.
- The chapter on taming the toys was particularly helpful to me.
- The book presents many different approaches to organization, so you can find one that works for you and your family.
- Debbie is a mom of three, so her ideas have been proven to work!